e-Gulden (CURRENCY:EFL) traded 0.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on January 26th. e-Gulden has a market cap of $1.63 million and $86.00 worth of e-Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last day. One e-Gulden coin can currently be purchased for $0.0951 or 0.00000259 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, e-Gulden has traded 12% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $107.43 or 0.00292507 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.58 or 0.00009736 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00002255 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00000980 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00010892 BTC.
- ConstitutionDAO (PEOPLE) traded up 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00003712 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000671 BTC.
e-Gulden Coin Profile
e-Gulden (EFL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 19th, 2014. e-Gulden’s total supply is 20,989,085 coins and its circulating supply is 17,166,885 coins. The official website for e-Gulden is www.e-gulden.org. e-Gulden’s official Twitter account is @eguldenfoundati.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Electronic Gulden Crypto Currency (EFL) is named after the Gulden Florjin a Dutch coin from the Middle Ages. Again like SpainCoin, Scotcoin, CryptoEscudo, and other nationally inspired crypto currencies, the Electronic Gulden is a premined coin for distribution to a specific nationality – in this case the Dutch. 50% of the coin can be mined by anyone and 50% will be allotted to Dutch Households and verified using two proofs of address – two utility bills. The ELF coin is a PoW scrypt altcoin with a hard cap limit of 21000000, block reward halving every 210000 blocks, difficulty adjustment every 4500 blocks, and a starting block reward of 25 coins per block. “
e-Gulden Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as e-Gulden directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire e-Gulden should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy e-Gulden using one of the exchanges listed above.
Want More Great Investing Ideas?