Monetha (CURRENCY:MTH) traded 9.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on January 27th. During the last seven days, Monetha has traded 1.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Monetha has a total market cap of $3.49 million and $174,642.00 worth of Monetha was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Monetha token can now be bought for approximately $0.0087 or 0.00000028 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $21.50 or 0.00069425 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $269.57 or 0.00870463 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00006618 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.76 or 0.00050892 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003232 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0663 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,349.20 or 0.04356696 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003229 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.75 or 0.00015350 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.57 or 0.00017975 BTC.
Monetha Token Profile
MTH is a token. Its launch date was August 31st, 2017. Monetha’s total supply is 402,400,000 tokens. Monetha’s official Twitter account is @Monetha_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Monetha’s official message board is medium.com/@monetha. The Reddit community for Monetha is /r/Monetha and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Monetha’s official website is www.monetha.io.
Monetha Token Trading
Monetha can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monetha directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monetha should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monetha using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monetha Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monetha and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.