DubaiCoin (CURRENCY:DBIX) traded down 5.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on January 27th. DubaiCoin has a total market cap of $662,557.96 and $2,313.00 worth of DubaiCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, DubaiCoin has traded up 50.1% against the dollar. One DubaiCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.16 or 0.00000504 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.27 or 0.00020330 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.15 or 0.00010205 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00004032 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00001895 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00002751 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00004198 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 167.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00008889 BTC.
DubaiCoin (DBIX) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 20th, 2016. DubaiCoin’s total supply is 4,263,172 coins. The official website for DubaiCoin is www.arabianchain.org. DubaiCoin’s official Twitter account is @DubaiCoin_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for DubaiCoin is /r/ArabianChain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
DubaiCoin Coin Trading
DubaiCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DubaiCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DubaiCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DubaiCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DubaiCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DubaiCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.