e-Gulden (CURRENCY:EFL) traded up 1.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on January 24th. One e-Gulden coin can now be bought for about $0.17 or 0.00000520 BTC on exchanges. e-Gulden has a market cap of $2.88 million and approximately $428.00 worth of e-Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, e-Gulden has traded down 8.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $138.54 or 0.00428711 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00004114 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0644 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00003346 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00003482 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0976 or 0.00000302 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0975 or 0.00000302 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0881 or 0.00000272 BTC.
e-Gulden (EFL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 19th, 2014. e-Gulden’s total supply is 20,972,903 coins and its circulating supply is 17,150,592 coins. The official website for e-Gulden is www.e-gulden.org. e-Gulden’s official Twitter account is @eguldenfoundati.
Buying and Selling e-Gulden
e-Gulden can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as e-Gulden directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade e-Gulden should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy e-Gulden using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for e-Gulden Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for e-Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.