Rentberry (CURRENCY:BERRY) traded down 22.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 21st. One Rentberry token can currently be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges. Rentberry has a market cap of $105,393.50 and approximately $221.00 worth of Rentberry was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Rentberry has traded up 1.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.73 or 0.00062103 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $178.45 or 0.00561797 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00005873 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0714 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.62 or 0.00042867 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003151 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1,228.53 or 0.03867704 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003149 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.38 or 0.00013783 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.23 or 0.00016472 BTC.
Rentberry (BERRY) is a token. Its launch date was November 23rd, 2017. Rentberry’s total supply is 301,473,028 tokens and its circulating supply is 301,431,307 tokens. Rentberry’s official message board is rentberry.com/blog. Rentberry’s official Twitter account is @Rentberry_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Rentberry is /r/Rentberry and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Rentberry is ico.rentberry.com.
Rentberry Token Trading
Rentberry can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rentberry directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rentberry should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rentberry using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rentberry Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rentberry and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.