ERC20 (CURRENCY:ERC20) traded down 13.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on January 17th. One ERC20 token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0077 or 0.00000021 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. ERC20 has a total market cap of $8.70 million and approximately $44,142.00 worth of ERC20 was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, ERC20 has traded down 55.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.20 or 0.00063856 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $190.27 or 0.00523666 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00005572 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.91 or 0.00043796 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0801 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1,466.68 or 0.04036638 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002754 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002751 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.83 or 0.00013293 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.04 or 0.00016631 BTC.
ERC20 is a token. It was first traded on October 21st, 2017. ERC20’s total supply is 12,999,999,994 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,126,570,972 tokens. ERC20’s official Twitter account is @ERC20project and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ERC20 is belance.io.
Buying and Selling ERC20
ERC20 can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ERC20 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ERC20 should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ERC20 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ERC20 Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ERC20 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.