Bitcoin Diamond (CURRENCY:BCD) traded down 2.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on January 17th. In the last week, Bitcoin Diamond has traded down 26.6% against the dollar. Bitcoin Diamond has a market capitalization of $135.63 million and approximately $4.91 million worth of Bitcoin Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Diamond token can now be bought for $0.73 or 0.00002024 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Stratis (STRAX) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00001565 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0731 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00000824 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.79 or 0.00018930 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded down 43.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Datacoin (DTC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BoostCoin (BOST) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000002 BTC.
About Bitcoin Diamond
Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 24th, 2017. Bitcoin Diamond’s total supply is 189,492,898 tokens and its circulating supply is 186,492,898 tokens. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Diamond is /r/Bitcoin-Diamond and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Diamond’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinDiamond_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitcoin Diamond is btcd.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Diamond uses blockchain and cryptocurrency technology to provide the world’s unbanked and underserved people with a currency they can access, trust, and use. As a fast, secure digital currency, Bitcoin Diamond aims to free the trapped capital, intellect, and creativity of the world’s emerging population. “
Bitcoin Diamond Token Trading
Bitcoin Diamond can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Diamond should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Diamond using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Diamond Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.