Aion (CURRENCY:AION) traded up 7.8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on January 16th. Over the last seven days, Aion has traded down 4.3% against the US dollar. Aion has a total market cap of $40.73 million and $2.86 million worth of Aion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Aion coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0835 or 0.00000224 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37,343.43 or 1.00136683 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.89 or 0.00023842 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $128.57 or 0.00344752 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $216.67 or 0.00581000 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $58.64 or 0.00157233 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00002243 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00002068 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.20 or 0.00027348 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 14.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00000830 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00001179 BTC.
Aion Coin Profile
Aion is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Equihash210,9 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 19th, 2017. Aion’s total supply is 487,496,874 coins. The official message board for Aion is blog.aion.network. Aion’s official Twitter account is @Aion_Network and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Aion is /r/AionNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Aion’s official website is theoan.com.
Buying and Selling Aion
Aion can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aion should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aion Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.