XTRABYTES (CURRENCY:XBY) traded 7.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on January 14th. In the last seven days, XTRABYTES has traded 10.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. XTRABYTES has a market cap of $1.77 million and approximately $1,595.00 worth of XTRABYTES was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One XTRABYTES coin can currently be bought for $0.0041 or 0.00000010 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002530 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00000751 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 32.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.76 or 0.00032285 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00000756 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $41.51 or 0.00105067 BTC.
- Tixl (MTXLT) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $79.08 or 0.00215035 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00006219 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.46 or 0.00059376 BTC.
- Counos X (CCXX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $89.79 or 0.00227262 BTC.
XTRABYTES uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 1st, 2017. XTRABYTES’s total supply is 650,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 430,000,000 coins. XTRABYTES’s official website is www.xtrabytes.global. XTRABYTES’s official Twitter account is @xtrabytes and its Facebook page is accessible here. XTRABYTES’s official message board is community.xtrabytes.global. The Reddit community for XTRABYTES is /r/XtraBYtes and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling XTRABYTES
XTRABYTES can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as XTRABYTES directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade XTRABYTES should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase XTRABYTES using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for XTRABYTES Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for XTRABYTES and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.