Loopring (CURRENCY:LRC) traded up 23.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on January 14th. One Loopring token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.43 or 0.00001092 BTC on popular exchanges. Loopring has a market cap of $521.86 million and approximately $188.60 million worth of Loopring was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Loopring has traded up 1.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.24 or 0.00041098 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00005243 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $148.09 or 0.00374834 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0743 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.87 or 0.00037650 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,528.56 or 0.03868973 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002535 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.21 or 0.00013178 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002532 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.99 or 0.00012625 BTC.
LRC is a token. It launched on August 1st, 2017. Loopring’s total supply is 1,374,513,861 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,209,835,913 tokens. The Reddit community for Loopring is /r/loopringorg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Loopring is loopring.org. Loopring’s official Twitter account is @loopringorg and its Facebook page is accessible here. Loopring’s official message board is medium.com/loopring-protocol.
Loopring Token Trading
Loopring can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loopring directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loopring should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Loopring using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Loopring Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loopring and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.