NULS (CURRENCY:NULS) traded 5% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on January 13th. Over the last seven days, NULS has traded 6.8% higher against the US dollar. NULS has a total market cap of $25.85 million and $18.12 million worth of NULS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NULS coin can currently be bought for $0.26 or 0.00000714 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002752 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00000828 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 36% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.19 or 0.00030786 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $39.70 or 0.00109273 BTC.
- Tixl (MTXLT) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $79.08 or 0.00215035 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Counos X (CCXX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $89.70 or 0.00246893 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.48 or 0.00061863 BTC.
- IZE (IZE) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000688 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $21.53 or 0.00059273 BTC.
NULS Coin Profile
NULS was first traded on July 11th, 2018. NULS’s total supply is 111,697,638 coins and its circulating supply is 99,620,739 coins. The Reddit community for NULS is /r/nulsservice and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NULS’s official website is nuls.io. The official message board for NULS is nuls.community. NULS’s official Twitter account is @nulsservice and its Facebook page is accessible here.
NULS Coin Trading
NULS can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NULS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NULS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NULS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NULS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NULS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.