Refereum (CURRENCY:RFR) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on January 6th. Refereum has a market capitalization of $18.72 million and $3.23 million worth of Refereum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Refereum token can now be purchased for about $0.0037 or 0.00000011 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Refereum has traded 0.6% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.29 or 0.00043715 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00006312 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.98 or 0.00037097 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $118.30 or 0.00338187 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002864 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002859 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.97 or 0.00014214 BTC.
- Revain (REV) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 21.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $836.45 or 0.02391094 BTC.
Refereum Token Profile
Refereum is a token. Its launch date was September 25th, 2017. Refereum’s total supply is 4,999,650,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,999,180,100 tokens. Refereum’s official Twitter account is @refereum and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Refereum is /r/refereum. The official message board for Refereum is medium.com/@refereum. The official website for Refereum is refereum.com.
Buying and Selling Refereum
Refereum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Refereum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Refereum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Refereum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Refereum Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Refereum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.