Utrust (CURRENCY:UTK) traded up 35.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on January 5th. Utrust has a total market capitalization of $86.58 million and $11.45 million worth of Utrust was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Utrust token can currently be bought for approximately $0.19 or 0.00000593 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, Utrust has traded 70.6% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.64 or 0.00045132 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 19.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00007022 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0650 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $118.56 or 0.00365394 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded up 25.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.56 or 0.00038722 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003086 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003083 BTC.
- Revain (REV) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $4.79 or 0.00014776 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.06 or 0.00024835 BTC.
Utrust is a token. Its launch date was December 28th, 2017. Utrust’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 449,981,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Utrust is /r/UTRUST_Official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Utrust’s official Twitter account is @UTRUST_Official and its Facebook page is accessible here. Utrust’s official website is utrust.com. Utrust’s official message board is medium.com/utrust.
Buying and Selling Utrust
Utrust can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Utrust directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Utrust should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Utrust using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Utrust Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Utrust and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.