Shivom (CURRENCY:OMX) traded 71.7% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on January 5th. Shivom has a total market cap of $396,468.06 and $69.00 worth of Shivom was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Shivom has traded 28.9% higher against the dollar. One Shivom token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, Coinsuper, CoinBene and DDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.72 or 0.00041657 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00006403 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0691 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded up 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.66 or 0.00035839 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $112.58 or 0.00318688 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002837 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002830 BTC.
- Revain (REV) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.86 or 0.00013770 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.76 or 0.00024812 BTC.
Shivom (CRYPTO:OMX) is a token. It was first traded on June 5th, 2018. Shivom’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 911,746,999 tokens. Shivom’s official Twitter account is @ProjectShivom. The official message board for Shivom is medium.com/@projectshivom. The Reddit community for Shivom is /r/Shivom. The official website for Shivom is shivom.io.
Buying and Selling Shivom
Shivom can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, IDEX, CoinBene, Coinsuper and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Shivom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Shivom should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Shivom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Shivom Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Shivom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.