SAFE DEAL (CURRENCY:SFD) traded 10% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on January 5th. One SAFE DEAL coin can currently be bought for approximately $19.72 or 0.00058192 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. SAFE DEAL has a market cap of $3.44 million and approximately $339,120.00 worth of SAFE DEAL was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, SAFE DEAL has traded 14.8% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002958 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000668 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.88 or 0.00029175 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.30 or 0.00118964 BTC.
- Tixl (MTXLT) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $71.71 or 0.00211588 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $167.38 or 0.00494053 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.89 or 0.00049827 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counos X (CCXX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $88.69 or 0.00261695 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.15 or 0.00018154 BTC.
SAFE DEAL Profile
SAFE DEAL’s total supply is 225,889 coins and its circulating supply is 174,405 coins. The official message board for SAFE DEAL is medium.com/@SafeDealP2P. The official website for SAFE DEAL is safedeal.trade.
Buying and Selling SAFE DEAL
SAFE DEAL can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SAFE DEAL directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SAFE DEAL should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SAFE DEAL using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SAFE DEAL Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SAFE DEAL and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.