Eden (CURRENCY:EDN) traded 12.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on January 5th. Eden has a total market capitalization of $658,788.01 and $36,336.00 worth of Eden was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Eden has traded down 17.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Eden token can now be purchased for $0.0011 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges including Bilaxy, Hotbit, BitForex and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002982 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000666 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.60 or 0.00028585 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $41.00 or 0.00122017 BTC.
- Tixl (MTXLT) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $81.99 or 0.00244033 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $168.02 or 0.00500075 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.74 or 0.00049820 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counos X (CCXX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $88.53 or 0.00263505 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.01 or 0.00017877 BTC.
Eden Token Profile
Eden’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 600,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Eden is /r/edenchainio. Eden’s official message board is edenchain.io/get-started/blog. Eden’s official Twitter account is @edenchainio. The official website for Eden is edenchain.io.
Eden Token Trading
Eden can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, IDEX, Bilaxy and BitForex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Eden directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Eden should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Eden using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Eden Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Eden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.