Balancer (CURRENCY:BAL) traded 9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 5th. One Balancer token can currently be purchased for $16.80 or 0.00047776 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Balancer has traded 25.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. Balancer has a total market cap of $116.65 million and $108.79 million worth of Balancer was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002850 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000647 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.84 or 0.00027972 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $41.04 or 0.00116710 BTC.
- Tixl (MTXLT) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $91.61 or 0.00260559 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $169.57 or 0.00482276 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.56 or 0.00049928 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counos X (CCXX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $88.46 or 0.00251588 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.09 or 0.00017327 BTC.
Balancer’s total supply is 35,725,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,943,831 tokens. Balancer’s official message board is balancer.finance/blog-feed. Balancer’s official website is balancer.finance.
Balancer Token Trading
Balancer can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Balancer directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Balancer should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Balancer using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Balancer Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Balancer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.