Ark (CURRENCY:ARK) traded 2% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on January 5th. Ark has a market cap of $45.50 million and $1.48 million worth of Ark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ark coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.36 or 0.00001136 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Ark has traded 1.4% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00008918 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
ARK is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Ark’s total supply is 154,482,122 coins and its circulating supply is 126,261,225 coins. The Reddit community for Ark is /r/ArkEcosystem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ark’s official website is ark.io. Ark’s official message board is blog.ark.io. Ark’s official Twitter account is @arkecosystem and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ark
Ark can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ark should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ark Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.