Nuggets (CURRENCY:NUG) traded down 24.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on January 4th. During the last seven days, Nuggets has traded 3.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. Nuggets has a market capitalization of $496,090.70 and $7,033.00 worth of Nuggets was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Nuggets token can now be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003243 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000740 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.12 or 0.00029566 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $39.22 or 0.00127174 BTC.
- Tixl (MTXLT) traded up 23.1% against the dollar and now trades at $69.81 or 0.00226369 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $165.33 or 0.00536101 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counos X (CCXX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $88.25 or 0.00286173 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.99 or 0.00019415 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.62 or 0.00050658 BTC.
Nuggets Token Profile
Nuggets’ total supply is 9,729,464,161 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,724,830,450 tokens. The Reddit community for Nuggets is /r/nuggetsPayandID. Nuggets’ official website is nuggets.life. Nuggets’ official Twitter account is @nuggetsPAYandID and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Nuggets
Nuggets can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsuper. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nuggets directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nuggets should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nuggets using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nuggets Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nuggets and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.