Bitcoin Cash (CURRENCY:BCH) traded down 7.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on January 4th. Bitcoin Cash has a total market cap of $7.42 billion and $8.99 billion worth of Bitcoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Bitcoin Cash has traded up 16.3% against the dollar. One Bitcoin Cash coin can now be bought for about $398.92 or 0.01289559 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30,934.73 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.87 or 0.00054520 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.69 or 0.00212357 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00001649 BTC.
- DragonVein (DVC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0364 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00003736 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0746 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- DAOBet (BET) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Color Platform (CLR) traded up 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000030 BTC.
Bitcoin Cash Coin Profile
BCH is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 1st, 2017. Bitcoin Cash’s total supply is 18,600,862 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Cash is /r/Bitcoincash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Cash’s official Twitter account is @bitcolncash and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bitcoin Cash’s official website is www.bitcoincash.org. Bitcoin Cash’s official message board is bitcointalk.org.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Cash
Bitcoin Cash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Cash using U.S. dollars directly can do so using Changelly, Gemini or GDAX.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Cash Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.