Metadium (CURRENCY:META) traded 4.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on January 3rd. Metadium has a market capitalization of $11.43 million and approximately $231,970.00 worth of Metadium was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Metadium token can currently be purchased for $0.0092 or 0.00000028 BTC on major exchanges including Bytex, Kucoin, Coinsuper and Bilaxy. Over the last week, Metadium has traded up 3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000697 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.49 or 0.00031560 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $41.36 or 0.00124385 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $180.95 or 0.00544211 BTC.
- Tixl (MTXLT) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $47.98 or 0.00144302 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counos X (CCXX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $88.62 or 0.00266513 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.51 or 0.00019580 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 17.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.86 or 0.00050697 BTC.
Metadium Token Profile
Metadium’s total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,245,430,304 tokens. The Reddit community for Metadium is /r/metadiumprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Metadium’s official message board is medium.com/metadium. Metadium’s official Twitter account is @metadium and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Metadium is www.metadium.com.
Buying and Selling Metadium
Metadium can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bytex, Kucoin, Bilaxy, Hotbit and Coinsuper. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metadium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metadium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Metadium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Metadium Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metadium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.