Cindicator (CURRENCY:CND) traded up 3.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on January 3rd. During the last seven days, Cindicator has traded down 6.1% against the U.S. dollar. Cindicator has a market cap of $17.34 million and $136,631.00 worth of Cindicator was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cindicator token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0087 or 0.00000026 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $13.88 or 0.00041635 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00006488 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0602 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003005 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002999 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $91.71 or 0.00275127 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded 18.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00028724 BTC.
- Revain (REV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.93 or 0.00014801 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $679.36 or 0.02038020 BTC.
Cindicator Token Profile
Cindicator (CND) is a token. Its launch date was September 9th, 2017. Cindicator’s total supply is 2,000,000,005 tokens. Cindicator’s official website is cindicator.com. Cindicator’s official Twitter account is @crowd_indicator and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Cindicator is /r/Cindicator and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Cindicator Token Trading
Cindicator can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cindicator directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cindicator should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cindicator using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cindicator Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cindicator and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.