Traceability Chain (CURRENCY:TAC) traded up 2.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on December 2nd. One Traceability Chain token can currently be purchased for about $0.0016 or 0.00000008 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Traceability Chain has a market capitalization of $1.41 million and $49.00 worth of Traceability Chain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Traceability Chain has traded up 0.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- HEX (HEX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Insight Chain (INB) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00006506 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 14.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.36 or 0.00064355 BTC.
- MXC (MXC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Super Zero (SERO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0928 or 0.00000952 BTC.
- PARSIQ (PRQ) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000830 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00020915 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- ETERNAL TOKEN (XET) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0481 or 0.00000514 BTC.
About Traceability Chain
Traceability Chain (TAC) is a token. It launched on January 31st, 2018. Traceability Chain’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 878,075,674 tokens. Traceability Chain’s official Twitter account is @TraceabilityCh1 and its Facebook page is accessible here. Traceability Chain’s official message board is blog.tacchain.cn. Traceability Chain’s official website is tacchain.cn.
Traceability Chain Token Trading
Traceability Chain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Traceability Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Traceability Chain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Traceability Chain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Traceability Chain Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Traceability Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.