OMG Network (CURRENCY:OMG) traded 6.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on December 2nd. One OMG Network token can now be purchased for $3.66 or 0.00019417 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. OMG Network has a market cap of $513.85 million and $210.68 million worth of OMG Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, OMG Network has traded down 20.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00017117 BTC.
- Harvest Finance (FARM) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $85.98 or 0.00455659 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Fluz Fluz (FLUZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Ubex (UBEX) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- FidentiaX (FDX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- ConnectJob (CJT) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Sharpe Platform Token (SHP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Saifu (SFU) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0438 or 0.00000665 BTC.
About OMG Network
OMG is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the ETH Token hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 23rd, 2017. OMG Network’s total supply is 140,245,398 tokens. OMG Network’s official Twitter account is @omise_go. OMG Network’s official website is omg.network.
Buying and Selling OMG Network
OMG Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OMG Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OMG Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OMG Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OMG Network Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OMG Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.