KARMA (CURRENCY:KARMA) traded up 919.5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on December 2nd. Over the last week, KARMA has traded up 340.6% against the dollar. KARMA has a total market capitalization of $2.12 million and $16.00 worth of KARMA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One KARMA coin can currently be bought for about $0.0004 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including $32.15, $18.94, $5.60 and $10.39.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded 16.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00001239 BTC.
- Diamond (DMD) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00006342 BTC.
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- FairGame (FAIR) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- DMD (DMD) traded down 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $42.16 or 0.00219526 BTC.
KARMA (CRYPTO:KARMA) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Groestl hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 3rd, 2014. KARMA’s total supply is 8,462,823,687 coins and its circulating supply is 5,450,532,381 coins. KARMA’s official Twitter account is @KarmaBlockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for KARMA is /r/KARMAEOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. KARMA’s official message board is medium.com/@hello_11092. The official website for KARMA is www.karmaapp.io.
Buying and Selling KARMA
KARMA can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $18.94, $7.50, $13.77, $10.39, $50.98, $33.94, $24.68, $24.43, $20.33, $5.60, $32.15 and $51.55. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as KARMA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KARMA should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy KARMA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for KARMA Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KARMA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.