GeoCoin (CURRENCY:GEO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on November 1st. GeoCoin has a total market capitalization of $600,704.51 and approximately $1,338.00 worth of GeoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, GeoCoin has traded 6.4% lower against the dollar. One GeoCoin token can now be bought for approximately $0.19 or 0.00001376 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $54.49 or 0.00396973 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13,630.14 or 0.99302492 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00009204 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.73 or 0.00034432 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00016418 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00003523 BTC.
- Doctors Coin (DRS) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00004991 BTC.
- Vulcano [OLD] (VULC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0582 or 0.00000424 BTC.
GeoCoin Token Profile
GeoCoin (CRYPTO:GEO) is a token. It launched on August 18th, 2013. GeoCoin’s total supply is 4,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,180,551 tokens. GeoCoin’s official website is geocoin.cash. GeoCoin’s official Twitter account is @geo_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling GeoCoin
GeoCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GeoCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GeoCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GeoCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GeoCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GeoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.