Crypton (CURRENCY:CRP) traded 13.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on October 23rd. Over the last week, Crypton has traded down 12.5% against the U.S. dollar. Crypton has a market capitalization of $209,285.81 and $6,890.00 worth of Crypton was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Crypton coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0824 or 0.00000635 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00007715 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00001984 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.09 or 0.00093179 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.97 or 0.00238809 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.37 or 0.00033722 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $168.82 or 0.01301620 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00007711 BTC.
- HEX (HEX) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0981 or 0.00000756 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000208 BTC.
Crypton (CRYPTO:CRP) is a coin. It was first traded on December 23rd, 2017. Crypton’s total supply is 2,539,855 coins. Crypton’s official Twitter account is @cranepay_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Crypton is u.is.
Crypton Coin Trading
Crypton can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypton directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crypton should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Crypton using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crypton Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypton and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.