FansTime (CURRENCY:FTI) traded 6.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on October 7th. Over the last seven days, FansTime has traded down 9.3% against the US dollar. FansTime has a total market capitalization of $438,417.13 and approximately $186,130.00 worth of FansTime was traded on exchanges in the last day. One FansTime token can now be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEgg, HADAX, CoinMex and FCoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009426 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002322 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.32 or 0.00257380 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00035455 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.77 or 0.00082631 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $158.87 or 0.01496405 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0253 or 0.00000238 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0720 or 0.00000679 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.58 or 0.00156147 BTC.
FansTime’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,850,000,000 tokens. The official website for FansTime is fanstime.org. FansTime’s official Twitter account is @FansTime_FTI and its Facebook page is accessible here.
FansTime Token Trading
FansTime can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, CoinMex, HADAX, FCoin, CoinEgg and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FansTime directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FansTime should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FansTime using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FansTime Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FansTime and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.