ADAMANT Messenger (CURRENCY:ADM) traded 3% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on September 19th. One ADAMANT Messenger coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0115 or 0.00000103 BTC on exchanges including BiteBTC, Bit-Z and IDCM. Over the last week, ADAMANT Messenger has traded up 40.2% against the dollar. ADAMANT Messenger has a total market capitalization of $975,932.60 and $7,541.00 worth of ADAMANT Messenger was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00024571 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003227 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 18.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0426 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0542 or 0.00000489 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
ADAMANT Messenger Profile
ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 1st, 2018. ADAMANT Messenger’s total supply is 105,185,924 coins and its circulating supply is 85,043,913 coins. The official website for ADAMANT Messenger is adamant.im. ADAMANT Messenger’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ADAMANT Messenger Coin Trading
ADAMANT Messenger can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, IDCM and Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ADAMANT Messenger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ADAMANT Messenger should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ADAMANT Messenger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ADAMANT Messenger Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ADAMANT Messenger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.