TokenPay (CURRENCY:TPAY) traded down 6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on September 18th. One TokenPay coin can now be bought for $0.0550 or 0.00000505 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, TokenPay has traded 7% higher against the US dollar. TokenPay has a market capitalization of $1.18 million and $824,293.00 worth of TokenPay was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.95 or 0.00045336 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11,483.51 or 1.05192307 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00005545 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded up 338.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000516 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0709 or 0.00000650 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002202 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- ExtStock Token (XT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0443 or 0.00000407 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.20 or 0.00166874 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0729 or 0.00000668 BTC.
TokenPay Coin Profile
TPAY is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on November 14th, 2017. TokenPay’s total supply is 21,525,472 coins and its circulating supply is 21,525,460 coins. The official website for TokenPay is www.tokenpay.com. TokenPay’s official Twitter account is @tokenpay and its Facebook page is accessible here. TokenPay’s official message board is medium.com/tokenpay.
TokenPay Coin Trading
TokenPay can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TokenPay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TokenPay should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TokenPay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TokenPay Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TokenPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.