Raven Protocol (CURRENCY:RAVEN) traded up 13.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on September 18th. One Raven Protocol token can now be purchased for about $0.0012 or 0.00000011 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance DEX and Bilaxy. Raven Protocol has a total market cap of $4.88 million and $2,971.00 worth of Raven Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Raven Protocol has traded 39.2% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009160 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002300 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.27 or 0.00047987 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.97 or 0.00254850 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.80 or 0.00098373 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $163.90 or 0.01493369 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0290 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 17.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.62 or 0.00233469 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0801 or 0.00000730 BTC.
Raven Protocol Profile
Raven Protocol’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,222,779,499 tokens. Raven Protocol’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Raven Protocol’s official website is www.ravenprotocol.com. Raven Protocol’s official message board is medium.com/ravenprotocol.
Raven Protocol Token Trading
Raven Protocol can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance DEX and Bilaxy. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Raven Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Raven Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Raven Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Raven Protocol Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Raven Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.