ParkinGo (CURRENCY:GOT) traded up 0% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on September 19th. During the last week, ParkinGo has traded down 0.1% against the US dollar. One ParkinGo token can now be bought for about $0.0518 or 0.00000467 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. ParkinGo has a total market capitalization of $1.04 million and $859.00 worth of ParkinGo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.01 or 0.00045145 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $11,106.85 or 1.00138989 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005528 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0647 or 0.00000584 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded 42.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0328 or 0.00000296 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001865 BTC.
- ExtStock Token (XT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0443 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.51 or 0.00166929 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0751 or 0.00000677 BTC.
ParkinGo (CRYPTO:GOT) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 18th, 2017. ParkinGo’s total supply is 94,808,613 tokens and its circulating supply is 20,168,694 tokens. ParkinGo’s official website is parkingo.io/en.
Buying and Selling ParkinGo
ParkinGo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ParkinGo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ParkinGo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ParkinGo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ParkinGo Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkinGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.