Myriad (CURRENCY:XMY) traded up 10.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on September 18th. In the last week, Myriad has traded up 15.1% against the dollar. One Myriad coin can now be bought for $0.0014 or 0.00000013 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. Myriad has a total market capitalization of $2.49 million and approximately $11,596.00 worth of Myriad was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0323 or 0.00000294 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- TeeCoin (TEC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000012 BTC.
XMY is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 23rd, 2014. Myriad’s total supply is 1,750,105,000 coins. Myriad’s official Twitter account is @myriadcoin. The official website for Myriad is myriadcoin.org. The Reddit community for Myriad is /r/myriadcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Myriad Coin Trading
Myriad can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Myriad directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Myriad should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Myriad using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Myriad Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Myriad and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.