Sentivate (CURRENCY:SNTVT) traded 0.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on September 9th. One Sentivate token can currently be purchased for about $0.0056 or 0.00000055 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX, LATOKEN and IDEX. During the last seven days, Sentivate has traded down 44.7% against the U.S. dollar. Sentivate has a total market cap of $15.26 million and approximately $306,712.00 worth of Sentivate was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001467 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00045563 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00005877 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $516.21 or 0.05044555 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002459 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004116 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00035981 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.37 or 0.00052509 BTC.
Sentivate Token Profile
Sentivate (SNTVT) is a token. It was first traded on July 14th, 2018. Sentivate’s total supply is 4,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,705,905,713 tokens. The Reddit community for Sentivate is /r/sentivate and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Sentivate’s official Twitter account is @sentivate. Sentivate’s official website is sentivate.com.
Buying and Selling Sentivate
Sentivate can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, IDEX and STEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentivate directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sentivate should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sentivate using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sentivate Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentivate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.