OneRoot Network (CURRENCY:RNT) traded 7.7% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on September 9th. OneRoot Network has a market capitalization of $4.64 million and $1.66 million worth of OneRoot Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One OneRoot Network token can currently be purchased for about $0.0163 or 0.00000160 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx and Bithumb. Over the last week, OneRoot Network has traded down 6.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001467 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00045563 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00005877 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $516.21 or 0.05044555 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002459 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004116 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00035981 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.37 or 0.00052509 BTC.
OneRoot Network Profile
OneRoot Network (CRYPTO:RNT) is a token. Its genesis date was December 8th, 2017. OneRoot Network’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 284,073,817 tokens. OneRoot Network’s official website is www.oneroot.io/en. OneRoot Network’s official Twitter account is @OneRootNetwork.
OneRoot Network Token Trading
OneRoot Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx and Bithumb. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OneRoot Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OneRoot Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OneRoot Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OneRoot Network Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OneRoot Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.