CanYaCoin (CURRENCY:CAN) traded 5.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on September 9th. One CanYaCoin token can currently be purchased for about $0.0330 or 0.00000322 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Bancor Network, Cryptopia and IDAX. During the last seven days, CanYaCoin has traded down 29.4% against the US dollar. CanYaCoin has a market cap of $3.16 million and $2,106.00 worth of CanYaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001467 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00045563 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00005877 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $516.21 or 0.05044555 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002459 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004116 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00035981 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.37 or 0.00052509 BTC.
CanYaCoin (CAN) is a token. It was first traded on November 15th, 2017. CanYaCoin’s total supply is 95,826,991 tokens. The Reddit community for CanYaCoin is /r/CanYaCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for CanYaCoin is medium.com/canyacoin. The official website for CanYaCoin is canya.io. CanYaCoin’s official Twitter account is @canya_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling CanYaCoin
CanYaCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Lykke Exchange, IDAX, Kucoin and Bancor Network. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CanYaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CanYaCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CanYaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CanYaCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CanYaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.