Centrality (CURRENCY:CENNZ) traded 17.6% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on September 3rd. In the last week, Centrality has traded up 3.4% against the dollar. Centrality has a total market capitalization of $83.62 million and $6.29 million worth of Centrality was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Centrality token can currently be bought for $0.0879 or 0.00000780 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001516 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.84 or 0.00042953 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00005658 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $631.03 or 0.05599314 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002744 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004111 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00003977 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.09 or 0.00036260 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Centrality Token Profile
Centrality (CRYPTO:CENNZ) is a token. Its genesis date was January 9th, 2018. Centrality’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 951,205,418 tokens. Centrality’s official website is www.centrality.ai. Centrality’s official Twitter account is @centralityai and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Centrality is medium.com/centrality.
Buying and Selling Centrality
Centrality can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Centrality directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Centrality should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Centrality using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Centrality Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centrality and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.